I have conducted more than 100 nonprofit searches in the last 17 years as a lead recruiter and project head while working within local and national firms and for the last eight years in my solo practice.
Those searches fall into a number of categories:
- CEO/ED searches for organizations working through a founder transition.
- Executive Directors and key roles for organizations focused on advocacy, the environment, education, foundations including community and family foundations as well as social services organizations including health, housing and homelessness and workforce development.
- Museum Directors, Chief Development Officers and key roles for Fine and Performing Arts organizations including Directors of Education and Collections as well as Curator.
- Development roles, including Chief Development Officers for arts organizations and key leadership for universities in Principal Gifts, Leadership Giving and Corporate and Foundation roles and Development Directors for a broad range of organizations.
- Key Executive team members including CFO and Deputy Director roles.
- Director and Program positions such as key Land Acquisition roles, Sr. Program Officers, and Associate Directors.